Apartment Pricing Guidelines
Each apartment’s Web page lists a nightly, weekly and monthly range. The price range that applies to a given stay is as follows:
- 3 to 6 nights: nightly range
- 7 to 14 nights: weekly range
- 15 to 27 nights: blend of weekly and monthly rates
- 28 nights +: monthly range
Note: There is a minimum of a 4-night stay when reserving more than one month in advance. Three-night stays may be reserved when booked within one month of arrival. Three-night stays will be subject to a rate which will be no lower than the middle of the nightly rate range, regardless of the season.
Seasonal and Availability Pricing
Quoted prices will vary with availability. Seasons can be loosely defined as follows:
Low Season: Dec 1 - 19, Jan 2 - mid-February
Mid Season: March-April, October-November + Dec 19 - Jan 2nd
High Season: mid-February to early March (Carnival), May – September
- Select preferred apartments and confirm their availability using the availability calendars on each apartment’s Web page.
- Use the online request form to contact us for a quote, indicating dates desired, number of guests and order of apartment preference.
- We will respond within 48 hours with a quote for each apartment.
- Indicate your desire to reserve an apartment by responding to our email, and the rental contract will be sent to you as a pdf attachment.
- Print the contract, fill it out, including all details on page 1. Initial each page. Sign the signature page. Fill in the credit card authorization form.
- Scan all pages of the contract and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax all pages of the contract to +1 (877) 880-0265.
- As per the contract, 50% of the rental amount will be processed to your credit card to establish the reservation in U.S. dollar equivalent, but you also have the option of asking us to process 100% of the rental payment immediately, in order to lock-in the dollar-euro rate of exchange noted in the contract. If you choose to pay the remaining balance upon arrival, the rate of exchange on that date will be used to charge your credit card.
- You will receive an automatic receipt by email, indicating the details of your credit card payment.
- In addition, you will receive an email from us confirming your reservation and giving you arrival instructions.
- The balance of the rental payment can be made anytime up until arrival date, with arrival date being the default. Unless we receive instructions from you in advance, we will automatically process the rental balance to the credit card on file on arrival day, based on the rate of exchange rate in effect on that day.
We strive to be as flexible as possible in this respect. When possible, we will be happy to schedule your arrival as you indicate on the contract, based on your plane or train arrival time. However, in the following cases, there may be an early/late check in fee of 30€ applied:
- Arrival at apartment before 8 a.m., 7 days a week
- Arrival at apartment after 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
In the event that there is another party checking out of the apartment on the same day that you arrive, in most cases you will be able to drop your luggage at the apartment from 10:30 a.m. at the latest, at which time the cleaning of the apartment will be in progress. You may then return to the apartment as early as 2 p.m., at which time the Greeter will meet you there for the formal check-in. We will be in contact with you to make these arrangements if the situation warrants.
Conversely, if there is another party checking in to the apartment on your departure date, check out time will be by 10 a.m. Otherwise, you are welcome to stay into the afternoon, provided that the cleaning of the apartment does not need to be scheduled for that afternoon, as in the case of an early morning arrival the following day. If in doubt, please ask us!
The default, minimum security deposit is 1,000€. The security deposit can be provided 1) in the form of a personal check made payable to Adrian Leeds Group, LLC and given to the Greeter at time of arrival. The security deposit check is held and then returned to you upon request, after your stay. Otherwise it will be disposed of or 2) or the security deposit can be authorized on the credit card authorization form that is returned with the contract. In the event of damage or missing items in an apartment post your stay, we will contact you to make arrangements for reimbursement. For items of small value, the owner of the apartment may wave the replacement fee. Please let us know about any accidents that you may have during your stay.
The reservation confirmation email (described in #9 above) will provide you with the phone number of our English-speaking Greeter. If at all possible, please call the Greeter as you are leaving the airport/train station to come to the apartment. You will also be given details about how to enter the building when you arrive. The Greeter will be waiting for you at the apartment. When you arrive, you will receive a detailed tour of the apartment and be given instructions about how to operate all appliances/electronics etc. The Greeter will give you the keys to the apartment and accept your security deposit check if applicable. The Greeter will be on call throughout your stay to respond to questions or problems.
Housekeeping During Your Stay
Each apartment will be cleaned and the laundry done, prior to your arrival and after your departure. For stays of 10 nights or more, there will be at least one complimentary cleaning as per the following schedule: • Stay length 10 to 15 nights: one extra cleaning • Stay length 16 to 21 nights: two extra cleanings • Stay length more than 21 nights: weekly cleaning beginning after the first week, with no cleaning scheduled during the final 5 full days of your stay.
CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS OF APARTMENT LOCATION/TERM DATES/TERM DURATION BY TENANT:
In the event of a cancellation, change of apartment location, change of lease term dates, or change of lease term duration, the following policy applies if the request is received:
UP TO 8 WEEKS (56 DAYS) PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE:
Cancellation: 100% of the payment made toward the total lease will be refunded, less €100 handling fee, paid by check in US Dollars based on the rate of exchange on date of contract.
Change of apartment location: No penalties will be applied.
Advance or postpone lease term dates with same duration of stay: No penalties will be applied. Increase of lease duration with same or different arrival date: No penalties will be applied.
Decrease of lease duration with same or different arrival date: No penalties will be applied.
BETWEEN 4-8 WEEKS (28-56 DAYS) PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE:
Cancellation: 50% of the total lease is due and payable to the Adrian Leeds Group, LLC plus a €100 handling fee, and any amounts already paid by the renter over and above this amount will be refunded, less €100 handling fee, paid by check in US Dollars based on the rate of exchange on date of contract.
Change of apartment location: 15% of the total cost of the lease of the original apartment will be due and payable in addition to the total lease amount of the newly contracted apartment.
Advanced or postponed lease term dates with same duration of stay: 10% fee of the total cost of the original lease of the original apartment will be applied, due and payable.
Increase of lease duration with same or different arrival date: No penalties will be applied.
Decrease of lease duration with same or different arrival date: 25% of the rate per night cancelled is due and payable.
AFTER 4 WEEKS (27 DAYS) PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE:
Cancellation: No refund will be provided and the full amount of the lease is due and payable. Change of apartment location: 25% fee of the total cost of the lease of the original apartment will be due and payable in addition to the total lease amount of the newly contracted apartment.
Advanced or postponed lease term dates with same duration of stay: 20% fee of the total cost of the original lease will be due and payable.
Increase of lease duration with same or different arrival date: No penalties will be applied.
Decrease of lease duration with same or different arrival date: 50% of the rate per night cancelled is due and payable.
Change of apartment location, change of lease term dates, or change of lease term duration is possible provided that the new selected apartment location and/or lease term dates are available. In cases where TENANT desires a simultaneous modification of location and/or lease term dates and/or lease term duration, the greater fee value is applied.
CANCELLATION BY LANDLORD OR PARLER NICE APARTMENTS:
LANDLORD and/or PARLER PARIS APARTMENTS keeps the right, if necessary, to either terminate TENANT’s reservation entirely or assign TENANT to alternative accommodations, due to unavailability of the apartment or other reasons of strong validity. TENANT will be informed at the earliest possible time and PARLER PARIS APARTMENTS will do the best to see that TENANT is provided accommodations as closely equivalent as the originally reserved apartment as possible in terms of accommodations, standard and price.
We hope you enjoy your stay stay at Parler Nice Apartments! We will do everything in our power to make your stay in Paris as perfect as it can be.
Adrian Leeds and the Parler Nice Apartments Team