Rue des Francs Bourgeois, 3rd Arrondissement, Le Marais, Three-Bedroom, Sleeps up to 8
As seen on House Hunters International!
In a historic Marais building dating back to the year 1510, sits this newly renovated, luxurious, family-size apartment. Before even entering the building, the first great advantage you will notice is the location; the apartment looks out onto one of the Marais’ most prestigious intersections, in the heart of this chic and fashionable quartier.
The apartment itself is equal to the excellent location. The well-designed floor plan means that all rooms are of a generous size, without exception.
One enters on the second floor of the building into a foyer from which all other parts of the apartment are directly accessible. The foyer itself is majestic with a large credenza under a gilded mirror along with a small antique secretary. There is a guest powder room just off the foyer.
Go left and you find the master suite with double closets on both sides as one enters, a writing desk under a beautifully framed mirror and an en suite bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. The queen-size bed is adorned by two night tables with lamps, and another larger table, with two drawers. As with other areas of the apartment, natural light pours in thanks to a large window with southern exposure. That is, unless you choose to draw the elegant silk drapes to block out all the light and sleep late.
From the foyer if you look straight ahead, you may enter a hallway leading to the second and third bedrooms and the main guest bathroom. The second bedroom is the first door on the left. There you will find a queen-size bed, double closet, dressing table/desk and chair.
Across the hall is the modern, tastefully conceived, main bathroom, complete with tub/shower combination, toilet, sink, heated towel rack and full-length mirror.
At the end of the hall is the third bedroom decorated in shades of mauve and complete with twin beds, whimsical night tables, and full sized closet with sliding doors. This room is ideal for kids or two adults requiring separate beds.
With three large windows and the best southern exposure, the spacious living room/dining room is bright and beautiful. The living room is comprised of two buckskin wingback chairs, a high quality leather sofa that converts into a double bed, coffee table, occasional table and large entertainment center. Full entertainment includes a large flat-screen television, DVD player and Bluetooth enabled iPhone/iPod docking station. Dining for up to six at the ellegant dining table.
One of many highlights of the apartment is the gourmet kitchen with an exceptional amount of counter space, high-end cabinetry and a bar with built in sink that overlooks the dining room. The kitchen is very well equipped with an enormous, double door refrigerator with integrated wine cooler and freezer, a La Cornue 4-burner gas stovetop with hotplate and oven, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and much more.
Of course, to take advantage of this amazing kitchen all pots and pans, dishes, cutlery, cookware, glassware and serving pieces are provided.
Included with the apartment is cable television, with over 100 channels, WiFi and free telephone with answering machine. Long-distance calls to land lines in over 100 countries are free. This extends to calls to cell phones in France, the US and Canada.The Right Bank
Métro: Saint-Paul (#1), Hôtel de Ville (#1, #11), Rambuteau (#11)
Buses: 29, 75, 76, 96
Amenities Specific to La Tour des Bourgeois:
- Digicode, intercom entry system
- 2nd floor, European (3rd floor American) with elevator
- Four full-length south and west facing windows allow for an exceptional amount of sunlight throughout the beautiful living/dining room and kitchen
- Leather sofa that converts to a comfortable double bed
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Three large bedrooms with closets, spacious writing/laptop desks, radio alarm clocks
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- 2.5 bathrooms, one with full bath and wall mounted shower system and the other with a glass enclosed shower. All bathrooms with toilets, sinks
- Laundry closet with separate washing machine and dryer, vacuum cleaner
- Hair dryers, iron, and ironing board
- Double door refrigerator with integrated wine cooler and freezer
- Top of the line La Cornue 4-burner gas stovetop with hotplate and oven
- Microwave oven
- A complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces, cutlery)
- Electric coffee maker and Espresso machine
- Electric tea kettle and tea pot
- Radio alarm clocks
- iPod player with Bluetooth connectivity and integrated Internet radio
- DVD player, region 2 international, with movies in English and French (subtitles in French and English)
- Flat screen color TV with cable channels, including BBC World, CNN International and France 2 English
- Private telephone line with answering machine
- Free long distance telephone service to over 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Books and guidebooks in English
- Manual with instructions for appliances and equipment provided
- Electricity, heat, telephone and internet included
- No pets allowed
We truly loved our stay at La Tour des Bourgeois. This elegant, spacious, and light-filled home offered every possible amenity and a location that exceeded our expectations. It is in the heart of the fashionable Le Marais and in an area filled with fabulous shops, bakeries, cafes, and wonderfully historic homes. Truly charming and reminded me of Boston's Beacon Hill combined with elements of Newbury Street's fashionable shopping district. We loved the high-end bathroom appointments that included Durafit and Villeroy & Boch fixtures. Elegant and modern bathrooms and having 2 1/2 bathrooms was very convenient for the four of us. The elegant foyer and the crystal chandeliers were also exceptional. The furnishings are comfortable and elegant but not fussy. A very well equipped kitchen that we used for coffee and serving croissants. With over 8,500 restaurants and cafes we could not justify cooking a meal at home. If we were inclined, it would have been a joy workng in this kitchen! Overall, this home and the location will delight you and make your stay in the magical city of Paris truly memorable.
John D., Brookline, MA
Andres and Rebecca A., San Antonio, TX
This place is amazing! There were six of us: my husband, myself, our two young adult children, my sister and our niece. And the place has felt like a place with plenty of room for all. So many thoughtful, convenient touches. Très élégant, très luxe. And a magnificent location!
Anne and Marc B., Seattle, WA
What a spectacular apartment! We felt like royalty with the amazing décor and incredible spaciousness. The neighborhood could not be better. We enjoyed shopping and cooking with local ingredients. There is no better way to get to know a city. Our favorite times were spent sitting in the open windows watching the Parisian world go by. Thank you so much and we hope to be back some day.
Jamie, Becky and Mary K., Walla Walla, WA
It was hard to drag ourselves out to see the sites - the apartment is so lovely in every way. We are a group of cooks so the kitchen was especially delightful. We hope you get to enjoy this wonderful place as often as possible, is it so truly special. Merci beaucoup!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this wonderful apartment with such a fantastic location. Well appointed and perfect for our group of six - my husband and I and our four adult children. The Parler Paris Apartments team was very responsive to a small problem that was encountered and most gracious in accommodating our early arrival and late check out. Could not have asked for a more perfect experience.
Linda M. and Jim R., Los Angeles, CA
|Price (everything included)|
500€ to 700€
3,150€ to 4,410€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies
For additional services to enhance your stay in Paris, please see Parler Paris Plus.
View La Tour des Bourgeois in a larger map
View La Tour des Bourgeois in a larger map