Rue du Roi de Sicile, 4th Arrondissement, Le Marais, Air Conditioned One-Bedroom, Sleeps up to 4
As seen on House Hunters International!
“Searching for Style and Space in Paris”
Available for a 3-month rental, or longer. For shorter stays, contact us.
Modeled after a typical Parisian bistro, Chez Antoine Paris is a completely renovated apartment located in the very heart of Le Marais. The location could not be more convenient with the Saint-Paul Métro entrance nearby and everything Le Marais has to offer at your feet. You will have non-stop fun staying at Chez Antoine – just what is intended by the extraordinary décor by Interior Architect, Martine di Mattéo.
With Parisian coach lights providing the illumination throughout, centuries old, original, exposed wood beams and a combination of tiled and parquet flooring, the accent is on charm! Entering this first floor apartment the first thing you will see is the oak bar which stands in the corner to the left, in front of a series of glass shelves with mirrored backing. A collection of beer glasses lines the shelves invitingly. The bar does double duty as a workspace and comes with a barstool.
To the right is a bistro table with seating for 4 people, on a red leather banquette and two authentic bistro chairs. A bit further along, through an entrance framed by exposed original beams, is a corner kitchen. This extremely efficient space contains a refrigerator with freezer, a small dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster oven, combination washer/dryer, stovetop with two burners, sink and cabinetry. Also included are a complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces) an electric coffee maker/espresso maker and electric tea kettle.
Just past the kitchen is the reading area with padded window seats, sandwiched between a well- stocked bookshelf and a stately fireplace (non-functioning) with large antique mirror. A handcrafted wooden closet with etched glass provides well thought-out storage. The windows are equipped with wooden shutters that open and close easily as needed.
From here one enters the living room with its three-seat sofa that converts into a high-end double bed, and handcrafted coffee table made from antique Haussmannian iron. Also in iron is the one-of-a-kind console made from an original Haussmannian balcony grill and topped by a beautiful arched mirror. On the wall above the sofa is an original painting by Parisian artist, Pascal Amblard, depicting a Parisian café from days gone by. The 42-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player sits on the opposite wall.
Exit the living room into the hall where you will discover a marble and glass bathroom with a very unique and handsome columnar sink, toilet and shower with glass doors. The heated towel rack will quickly dry the abundant towels that are provided with the apartment and warm the bathroom to cozy.
Past the bathroom is an ample-sized bedroom with new queen-size bed that can be separated into twins, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, made to measure wooden closet with decorated crystal panels and bistro handles. The headboard of the bed is actually the second on-theme painting by Pascal Amblard -- this one in colors to match the bedroom décor. Beside the bed is a café table and chair, perfect for catching up on late night emails. Unusual for a one-bedroom apartment, Au Vieux Paris has an en suite powder room with toilet and sink.
Both the bedroom and the living room are equipped with brand new built-in air conditioning units that are sure to keep you cool if your time in Paris heats up.
Included with the apartment is cable television, with over 100 channels on both TVs, a well-stocked video library, WiFi and free telephone with answering machine. Long-distance calls to land lines in over 100 countries are free. This extends to calls to cell phones in the US and Canada.The Right Bank
Métro: Saint-Paul (#1), Hôtel de Ville (#1, #11)
Buses: 67, 69, 75,76, 96
- Digicode entry system
- 1st floor, European (2nd floor American), no elevator
- Bright, both west and south-facing windows overlooking the picturesque area of Le Marais
- High ceilings throughout with exposed wooden beams in entrance, kitchen, living and reading areas
- Handcrafted bar with mirrors and a collection of beer glasses
- Made to measure bistro bench with an original antique bistro table
- Parisian style street light post and Parisian street lights/bistro lamp
- High end American kitchen by “Kitchoo” with refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, combination washer/dryer, stovetop with 2 burners, toaster oven, cabinets and sink
- Complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces) electric coffee maker/Espresso machine
- Electric tea kettle
- Window with French wooden shutters and French bistrot awning looking out on the famous Rue du Pave, the first paved street in Paris
- Sofa that easily converts to a comfortable double bed
- Handcrafted coffee table made from antique Haussmanian iron
- Handcrafted console made with an original Haussmanian veranda with high mirror “Trompe L’Oiel”
- “Chez Antoine” painting
- 42” flat screen LED-HD TV with cable channels, including BBC World, CNN International and Aljazeera International
- DVD player region 2, large assortment of DVD’s in English
- Parisian street lights
- Handcrafted wooden closet with etched crystal panels & bistro handles
- Handcrafted made to measure wooden bench with plenty of pillows next to the window
- Bookcase with plenty of English books & tourist guides
- iPod/iPhone/iPad dock
- Fireplace with antique mirror
- French wooden shutters on window and French bistro awning
- Queen-size bed, that separates easily in 2 twin beds
- Original painting headboard
- Parisian street lights, antique night stand tables with art deco lamps
- Spacious handcrafted made to measure wooden closet with decorated crystal panels and bistro handles
- 32” flat-screen HD TV with cable channels, including BBC World, CNN International and Aljazeera International, DVD player region 2
- Radio alarm clock with iPod/iPhone dock
- Small round table next to the window
- Private half bath with sink and toilet
- With toilet, shower and sink
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- All windows with double pain insulated glass.
- Private telephone line with answering machine
- Free long distance telephone service to 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Assortment of books and guidebooks in English
- Manual with instructions for equipment provided
- Electricity, heat, air conditioning, telephone and internet included
- No pets allowed
Bonjour and G'Day from Australia. Can't tell you how much we enjoyed staying in your fabulous apartment. The entire booking process was streamlined and professional. We've fallen in love with your 4th arrondissement. So many places to eat and drink and such easy access to the Métro. Loved all the extra thought put into your apartment such as Paris guidebooks, washing powder, and the booklet with your recommendations.
Karen and Kelsey, Brisbane, Australia
Bonjour & Merci. Nolan and I had such a fun visit - much nicer than our usual hotel. Our Concierge was wonderful and the apartment comfortable and large! It was lovely to be able to unpack and relax. Exploring the Marais was great too! Don't miss la Musee de la Chasse on rue des Archives and the wonderful restaurant Chez Julian at 1 rue du Pont. Of course, the shopping in the neighborhood was great too... the Métro and the Taxi stand across the street make all of Paris easily accessible. Thanks to our hosts and Parler Paris Apartments!
Oh, and having all the amenities such as air conditioning, washer/dryer, super-comfy bed and linens... super! Thanks again. Looking forward to our next visit.
Jenny and Nolan, Chicago IL
Bonjour. We loved our pied-a-terre. The location could not have been more convenient to the Metro and wonderful walking and dining. We are a family of four, two adults and two teenage children, and the place was perfect. We loved being here and really getting a feel for the city and especially the Marais. Loved Nutella crepes everywhere and the grocery store across the street is perfect. We made fresh cappucinos daily in the espresso machine and enjoyed opening the windows and hearing the streets of Paris. We would love to return. Thank you for having us.
Laura, Dan, Ethan and Emma, Santa Barbara, CA
We were very happy with our stay at Au Vieux Paris! The apartment is attractive and tastefully done. The space is as well used as it could possibly be. The linens and other supplies were of high quality. The apartment always felt clean. The U-shaped layout made the total space seem bigger than the actual square meters. The location (and the close Métro access) were very convenient. The staff was always professional, friendly, and responsive. We especially appreciated the staff's support and attention when we were faced with an unexpected medical problem. All in all, our stay could not have been better.
Nick B., McMinnville, OR
We were delighted with the cleanliness and newness of the apartment. The linens and towels were good quality. The rental service was very professional and it was a pleasure to have a cleaning service every week. For us the location was central enough to walk almost anywhere, which we loved, and once back home the neighborhood was so alive and filled with shopping and restaurants.
Marci S., Philadelphia, PA
My Family and I recently stayed here for five days. I cannot say enough great things about it! The Parler Paris Apartments staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is Gorgeous, amazing, i can go on and on. The decor made our Paris vacation feel magical. The location is prime, within walking distance to everything -- we even walked to the Eiffel tower. Not far away is a Métro entrance. There is a parking garage close by if you have a car, and it is just a few blocks away from the Hôtel De Ville Bateau Bus pick-up. The owners do a wonderful job of providing books and pointers about the area. I LOVED IT THERE. I plan on booking through Parler Paris Apartments for my next trip to Paris.
SLMF, Vicenza Italy
We loved Au Vieux Paris. The location could not have been better with a Métro station across the street and many wonderful caves and shops. We felt a part of the neighborhood and not as tourists. The apartment itself was well-equipped with above average quality in linens and comfortable mattress, and well-stocked kitchen.
Gail G., Mission KS
I loved the little guest book. I read the suggestions other renters had shared and added a few of my own. The linens were fabulous, the bathrooms very nice. The pull out couch was very comfortable for 2 people. The location was perfect, one very short block to the Métro in a very safe neighborhood. I just wish we had more time to spend!
Claudette C., Mystic CT
We loved our stay in this apartment in the Marais. Location was superb. Its a very close walk to the St Paul Métro, in fact you can see it from the window, and its only a few blocks from the Seine. There is a huge choice and range of restaurants, coffee shops, boulangeries, chocolate shops, grocery stores all very close. The area was bustling, but the apartment, which is just one floor off street level, was really quiet. The apartment itself was super charming, but most important of all it was extremely comfortable. We appreciated the super comfy bed and top quality linens. And two bedside reading lights! All kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances are top notch quality. The dishwasher and washer/dryer are a welcome bonus. I loved having a TV in both the bedroom and living room. The apartment was well stocked with dvds as well as current tourist info on Paris. And it was so generous to have a bottle of wine. Also stocked with basics like oil and vinegar, salt, pepper, even butter. Good storage so you are not tripping over your luggage. I'm sure I forgot something to praise about this apartment, it was all wonderful. Finally, dealing with Parler Paris Apartments was a pleasure. Quick and responsive, we understood everything and felt confident and comfortable with dealing with this company.
Nancy and Robert R., New Bern, NC
Au Vieux Paris has been beautifully decorated in a fun Parisian café decor. We enjoyed the multitude of guidebooks and appreciated the thoughtful details of the flat. It's so nice to have all of the basics for cooking provided. The location is fantastic and everything in the interior is very high quality.
Emily D., London UK
The Apartment was wonderful in all respects. The location could not have been better. We could look out our window to see the carousel next to the Saint-Paul Métro entrance. The apartment’s décor was lovely. We enjoyed having coffee and an evening glass of wine at our own little bistro table and bar. The beds, including the fold-out couch, were very high quality and comfortable. Our Concierge waited patiently to greet us and show us the apartment when we were late arriving. When we had a minor maintenance issue, the Concierge and the apartment management responded immediately and the issue was dealt with. We had no complaints whatsoever and highly recommend this apartment and Parler Paris Apartments.
Virginia C., Moraga CA
|Price (Housekeeping twice a month included)|
Three to six months: 3,550€/month
Six to nine months: 2,950€/month
Nine months to one year: 2,350€/month
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by credit card authorization.
- All linens are supplied, as well telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies