Cour Bérard, 4th Arrondissement, Le Marais, One-Bedroom with Terrace, Sleeps up to 3
As seen on House Hunters International!
Located near the historic and prestigious Place des Vosges, this lovely and bright one bedroom with a private terrace has been completely renovated to a high standard of luxury.
L'Atelier is on the second floor of a typical Parisian building, with two entrances, each secured by two coded entry doors. The apartment is comprised of a bathroom, open kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom and terrace.
L'Atelier takes its name from the fashionable atelier-style glass and iron doors, which separate the bedroom from the living/dining room. The bedroom is very spacious with an up-to-date Queen-size bed that easily separates into two twins, and is surrounded by built-in storage closets. A "chaise lounge" sits beside an antique desk for working on your laptop or writing postcards, complete with drawer space. The wall above the bed is adorned with an original painting by French artist Pascal Amblard.
The living/dining room is equipped with a dining table and four chairs, a comfortable sofabed and a flat-screen television. From this room you can walk out to the terrace where you can dine al-fresco on the patio table.
The fully-equipped kitchen has a refrigerator, a full-sized oven, four-burner stove and separate microwave. All of the pots, pans, dishes and cutlery are provided.
The bathroom has an extra large shower, sink, toilet and washer/dryer combination.
Included in your rental rate is high-speed wireless Internet and unlimited free phone calls to over 100 countries, including cell phones in the US and Canada. The television receives 150 channels, several of which are in English.
As with all of our apartments, all linens and an ample supply of towels are provided.
Le Marais, Place des Vosges and the Area Around l’Atelier des Vosges
Le Marais is a cornucopia of lifestyles and a Mecca of shopping, dining and cultural venues incomparable to other parts of the city...all within 16th, 17th and 18th-century walls...read more
Métro: Bastille (#1, #5, #8), Saint-Paul (#1)
Bus Line #'s: 20, 29, 65, 69, 76, 86
Amenities Specific to l'Atelier des Vosges:
- Digicode entry system
- 2nd floor, European (3rd floor American)
- Lovely terrace with French doors, table and seating for four
- Bright, southwest facing windows overlooking a small courtyard on a short, very quiet street around the corner from Victor Hugo’s house
- One bedroom: Queen-size bed that splits into two twins, large built in closets, radio alarm clock, spacious antique writing/laptop desk -Bathroom with extra large shower, washer/dryer, sink and toilet
- Living/dining/kitchen: High-end sofa that easily converts to a comfortable double bed plus additional seating; dining for four, American kitchen, closet, armoire, buffet, bookcase
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- Washing machine with dryer and drying rack (drycleaners close by)
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- 4-burner electric stovetop and oven
- Microwave oven
- A complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces)
- Press coffee maker
- Electric tea kettle and tea pot
- Radio alarm clock
- DVD player, region 2
- Flat screen color TV with cable channels, including BBC World, CNN International and Aljazeera International
- Private telephone line with answering machine
- Free long distance telephone service to 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Books and guidebooks in English
- Manual with instructions for appliances/electronics provided
- Electricity, heat, telephone and internet included
- Parking garage close by for those travelling with a car
- No pets allowed
My sister and I recently spent three weeks in L'Atelier Des Vosges and we couldn't have been more pleased. The apartment was a good size for two people, large bedroom and nice living, dining area with a terrace which made it seem larger and much more open. The kitchen was well equipped and the bath had a large shower. The best part was the location which we loved. On my previous trips to Paris I'd not spent much time in this area, except to visit the Bastille and Place des Vosges and I now realize what I was missing. A five minute walk to Métro Bastille with three lines making it convenient to get almost anywhere and a one minute walk to rue Saint Antoine which has everything you might need in a two block area (boulangeries, fromagerie, Nicholas wine shops, fresh fruit and vegetable shops, Monoprix, Lenotre, crepe stand ice cream and several great restaurants. Location is so important and this apartment is in an ideal spot. Loved it.
The L'Atelier des Vosges apartment was great. It was quite comfortable and very quiet. The terrace is quite enjoyable. All of Paris is quite accessible from the apartment by foot or by the nearby Métro stop. The neighborhood has so many wonderful shops and restaurants including great bakeries, wine shops, a fully stocked grocery store, and much much more. After two weeks in the apartment I had just begun to experience all that the neighborhood has to offer. I cannot wait to return to Paris and spend some more time in this apartment. The Parler Paris team was very attentive and great to work with. My rental experience was great. Thank you for making my Paris vacation so wonderful!
John L., San Diego, CA
I absolutely LOVED l'Atelier des Vosges apartment! The beautiful little, sun-filled apartment offered every amenity that I could have asked for. The apartment is in a beautiful area near the Bastille which made it very convenient for catching the Métro anywhere in the city, but it's also just a short walk to l'Hotel de Ville and the Seine. Just a few blocks from the apartment is the great shopping area of the Marais where I found beautiful items to purchase. Also, nearby on rue Birague, just steps from Place des Vosges, is an atelier called Privé which has the most beautiful and affordable household items. I highly recommend picking up an item or two. I will definitely stay at another Parler Paris Apartment on my next visit to France (that is if I don't purchase a fractional myself through Adrian). Thank you, Adrian! And thank you to your staff at Adrian Leeds, LLC.!
Terri W., Decatur, GA
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
153€ to 242€
965€ to 1,525€
2,758€ to 4,355€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies
For additional services to enhance your stay in Paris, please see Parler Paris Plus.