Rue de la Comète, 7th Arrondissement, Two-bedroom, Sleeps up to 4
As seen on House Hunters International!
Available for a 3-month rental, or longer. For shorter stays, contact us.
Marvelously located between the vast green spaces of the Invalides and the Champs de Mars/Eiffel Tower, this peaceful apartment puts the best of Paris at your doorstep. This is Paris' chicest district, famous for the open-air market street, Rue Cler (just steps away) and some of the most visited monuments. With La Grande Dame just a stone's throw away, you will have endless pleasure from staying in this part of the city.
The moment you walk into the charming and quiet courtyard of L'Etoile du 7ème, you will find yourself already in a different world. The charm of the courtyard will overwhelm you. You need only ascend to the second floor where this luxurious and well-appointed apartment overlooks the courtyard, making it a peaceful hideaway for yourself, your family or even a group of friends.
Enter the apartment and head down the hall filled with storage closets passing both bedrooms on your right and the bathroom and kitchen on your left to enter the bright and beautifully decorated east-facing living/dining room. You will spend endless moments enjoying the cozy comforts of home here, complete with a large round dining table for lots of guests and for atmosphere, a non-working, but real French fireplace.
Just adjacent is the fully-equipped kitchen in an alcove with a window adding lots of light and overlooking nearby courtyards. This makes it easy to cook, prepare meals and entertain, offering a two-burner electric stove and full oven, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and tea kettle. The kitchen lacks nothing!
Both bedrooms offer large comfortable newly installed beds, lots of closet space and both look out on the peaceful, quiet and lovely courtyard. While Paris is bustling on the outside, you'll be sleeping peacefully on the inside!
The recently renovated and luxurious bathroom offers his and hers sinks, a large shower stall with rainhead and hand-held showers and toilet. Independent from the bedrooms makes it convenient for everyone.
In this spectacular location, you're within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Musée Rodin, the Quai Branly Museum, rue Cler, Ecole Militaire and the Seine. You are surrounded by Métro stations (La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), Invalides (line 8, 13 and RER C) and bus stops for easy access to all of Paris.
You'll love every minute of your stay in this beautiful and luxurious "pied-à-terre!"
The Left Bank
The Left Bank, or "La Rive Gauche"...is the chic of the chic. Situated on the edge of the city's most elegant district, the 7th arrondissement, which boasts of the Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides, it's just minutes from Saint-Germain-des-Prés...read more
TransportationMétro: La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), Invalides (line 8, 13 and RER C)
Amenities Specific to L'Etoile du 7ème:
- Digicode on the street
- Master bedroom: queen-size bed, two large chest of drawers as well as cupboards
- Second bedroom: queen-size bed that can be made up as two single beds
- Bathroom with large shower with rainhead shower, double sinks and toilet
- Bright, cheerful, fully equipped and practical kitchen, with window for lots of light and plenty of cupboards
- Two-burner electric stove and full oven
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea kettle and large tea pot
- Dining area with round dining table that seats up to six
- Attractive French fireplace and mantle
- Change of bed linens, hand and bath towels and kitchen towels
- A complete array of kitchenware, cooking utensils, tableware, wine glasses, etc.
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner
- Large flat-screen television
- Private telephone with free long distance telephone service to 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Manual with instructions for all equipment is provided
- Electricity and heat included
- No pets allowed
Rental rates vary according to the nature of the lease and length of stay. Please contact us for quotes tailored to your requests:
If you don’t see an apartment that suit your needs, no problem. Let us find you the perfect rental home, whether furnished or unfurnished. We offer comprehensive search services tailored to meet your specific needs, budget, and preferences—whether in Paris, Nice, or elsewhere in France. For more information, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay in France as perfect as possible!
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies