Rue de Turenne, 4th Arrondissement, Two-bedroom, Sleeps up to 6
As seen on House Hunters International!
Available for a 3-month rental, or longer. For shorter stays, contact us.
Here's your chance to stay in an apartment dating back to 1768 with aged exposed oak beams and parquet flooring, set against lusciously-colored furnishings inspired by the Orient, superbly located in the heart of Le Marais with a view on the Place du Marché Saint-Cathérine and a block away from the famous 400 year-old Place des Vosges.
Your first step into the apartment offers you an exceptional perspective. The narrow, but long apartment unfolds in one sweep through the living and dining room areas, the bedroom, and out through the window that overlooks a fountain at the end of the ‘petite’ rue Necker. It’s a perspective that gives you the full effect of the dark wood combined with warm colors and subtle lighting.
To the left as you enter the apartment, there is an open iron staircase that leads up to the mezzanine where a second queen-size bed has been smartly snuggled. Behind the staircase is the fully-equipped kitchen. The staircase acts as storage accessible from both sides.
The master bedroom is open to the apartment, but can be separated by pulling the silk drapes. The queen-size murphy bed is presented “ready for use.” but if more floor space is required it can be pushed back up and into the wall.
The sofa in the living room can also be made into a bed, allowing the apartment to accommodate six people. The flat-screen TV is discretely hidden behind wooden cabinets in the living room area. The apartment offers two built-in desks (where you may feel inspired to write your novel!), and considerable cabinet space and bookshelves.
The bath and toilet are separate from one another, making it easier to accommodate many guests. There is a large walk-in shower in the bathroom, lots of storage and a washer/dryer combination to make your stay feel like being at home.
As with all of our luxury apartments, the kitchen is fully equipped with a four-burner gas stove, full oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and other appliances. All dinnerware, silverware, etc. is furnished so you’ll have want of nothing. All linens and an ample supply of towels are provided, too. This is a perfect apartment in which to entertain your Parisian friends, or just cozy up with lots of space and all the amenities.
Included in your rental is high-speed wireless Internet and unlimited free phone calls to over 100 countries, including cell phones in the US and Canada. The television receives 150 channels, several of which are in English.
Make “La Sainte Catherine” your home for several days or several weeks. The best of both worlds need not remain only a dream.
Le Marais, Place des Vosges and the Area Around L’Orient du Marais
Le Marais is a cornucopia of lifestyles and a Mecca of shopping, dining and cultural venues incomparable to other parts of the city...all within 16th, 17th and 18th-century walls...read more.
Métro: Bastille (#1, #5, #8), Saint-Paul (#1)
Bus Line #'s: 20, 29, 65, 69, 76, 86
Amenities Specific to La Sainte Catherine:
- Digicode, intercom entry system
- 2nd floor (no elevator)
- Queen-size "Murphy" bed in bedroom and second queen-size bed on Mezzanine
- Sleeper sofa
- Dining for 6
- Complete kitchen (cooking utensils, crockery, silverware)
- High speed internet
- Flat-screen TV – satellite
- Telephone with free long distance telephone service
- Stove with 4 gas burners
- Full oven
- Coffee press and American coffee maker
- 2 Fans
- Iron, ironing board
- Lots of closet and storage space
- Linens, bath towels
- Non-smoking, no pets
- Minimum rental 4 nights
- All linens are supplied, as well as electricity, heat, telephone and Internet
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
220€ to 295€
1386€ to 1,827€
3960€ to 5220€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €900 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies