In an elegant Haussmannian-style building, located steps from the Champs de Mars and with a stunning close-up view of the majestic Eiffel Tower, this lovely two-bedroom apartment will make your Paris stay an unforgettable experience.
From the elevator on the 5th floor one enters the apartment through classic double doors into a generous foyer. To the left is the large dining room and adjoining spacious living room.
The dining room is complete with dining table that can expand to seat up to six people, a marble fireplace and mantel, Asian-style china cabinet and leather easychair. Here also is the in-house library that includes books, music and DVDs. The floor to ceiling window opens to a balcony where a café table and two chairs await the guests. From here you have a more-than-excellent view of the Eiffel Tower, which feels close enough to reach out and touch.
The living room is open to the dining room and is as spacious and luxurious. There is an L-shaped sofa that seats up to six, a grand coffee table and a comfortable lounging chair next to another large window with a view. A large, flat-screen TV and Blu-ray DVD player are also situated here for your viewing pleasure.
To the right of the foyer when entering the apartment is the bright, ample, well-equipped kitchen. To support your culinary endeavors the kitchen comes with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, oven, four-burner stovetop, Nespresso coffee maker and all the cooking implements, dishes, cutlery and glassware that you will need.
Moving straight ahead from the foyer you will pass the entry-hall closet, then make a slight deviation and find to your left a serving pantry from where family meals were once served. These days, it makes for a perfect workspace instead.
To the right is a hallway leading first to the main bathroom then to the bedrooms. The main bathroom is complete with toilet, shower, sink and mirrors.
Next is the second bedroom with a queen-size bed (that can also be made-up as twins), an armoire, fireplace, chest of drawers and mini-stereo. The window opens onto the quiet courtyard.
At the end of the hall, is the Master Bedroom with king-size bed, double bookshelves and a wide dresser. Between the bedroom and its en suite bath is a small alcove with another chest of drawers.
The marble adorned bathroom contains a tub/shower combination, a second toilet, double sinks and a window seat. The large mirror above the sinks reflects the back of the bathroom door, which itself is fully mirrored.
The Master Bedroom is also on the courtyard and is far removed from the hustle and bustle of the front half of the apartment…making it perfect for groups with different daily schedules.
One of the many advantages of this apartment is its ample storage space. From the chest of drawers in the foyer, to the front hall closet, to several other closets in the hallway, this apartment is perfect for a long stay.
Métro: École Militaire (#8), Pont de L’Alma (RER C), Bir Hakeim (#6)
Buses: 28, 69, 80, 82, 87, 92
• 1910 style Haussmannian building on quiet ‘contre-allée’ beside the Champs de Mars (no through traffic), 200 meters from the Eiffel Tower, walking-distance to the Avenue des Champs Elysées.
• 5th floor (6th floor American), with elevator, 110 square meters (1200 sq. ft.), 12-foot ceilings throughout, large living area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• quiet 8-storey building, only 16 units in total
• bright, south/south-west facing living area, approximately 45 square meters (500 sq. ft.), over-looking wide, quiet street lined with large trees, a few feet from the Champs de Mars.
• two large double-door balconies of the living area, one with café table and chairs, with a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower 200 meters away.
• Digicode on the street and intercom in the lobby
• both bedrooms on a quiet courtyard.
• Master bedroom (14 square meters/150 sq. ft.): king-size bed, 2 large chest of drawers as well as cupboards, en suite bathroom in attractive marble, bathtub/shower, 2 sinks and toilet.
• Guest bedroom (12 square meters /130 sq. ft.): 2 single beds that can be made up as a queen-size bed, attractive fireplace and mantle, closet, alarm clock, small CD stereo and speakers.
• Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet in hallway next to guest bedroom.
• Bright, cheerful and practical kitchen, with light streaming in from secured door giving onto the fire escape, with plenty of cupboards
• 4-burner electric stove and oven
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Nespresso machine, stove-top espresso and French-press
• Tea kettle and large tea pot
• Dining area with round 4-seat dining table with leaf, opening to accommodate 6.
• Fashionable (and comfortable!) transparent Louis XV chairs, total of 6.
• Attractive fireplace and mantle
• Large entry-way with closet and chest of drawers
• Laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer. (High-end environmental dry-cleaners around the corner on Avenue de la Bourdonnais)
• • A complete array of kitchenware, cooking utensils, tableware, wine glasses
• Iron and ironing board, Miele-brand vacuum cleaner
• Paraphernalia for picnics on the Champs de Mars
• Radio/CD player with a large assortment of CD’s for all tastes, including jazz, classical and world music
• English books, including guidebooks of Paris and France
• Large flat-screen television
• Blu-ray DVD player
• Private telephone line with answering machine
• Manual with instructions for equipment provided
• • Non-smoking
• No pets allowed
|Price (does not include taxes and fees)|
|One year +|
|4,100€ per month|
- Security deposit = two-months' rent
- Utilities: 200€/month
- Taxe d’habitation may be charged
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies