Rue Malher, 4th Arrondissement, Le Marais, Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath, Air Conditioned, Sleeps up to 6
As featured on House Hunters International!
Episode "Planning a Future in Paris"
Le Dome de Saint-Paul is beautifully positioned on the 5th floor of a stately Marais building, overlooking La Place Saint-Paul and the majestic 17th-century church, Eglise Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis with a wrap-around balcony. This is a perfect spot from which you can take in the stunning views of Le Marais and the church as It can be accessed from all rooms in the apartment by one of the many floor-to-ceiling windows/doors – the reason the apartment is so very light and bright!
The apartment was seen in a House Hunters International episode prior to an extensive renovation by designer Martine di Mattéo completed in late 2012. The complete makeover has brought this home to a level of luxury that you can’t help but appreciate and will be the feature of another House Hunters International episode! With the accent on modern décor in white and black with frequent splashes of color, this ‘shiny new penny’ can hold its own with any five-star hotel suite.
At the entry to the apartment is a black lacquered foyer table with lamp, which is just the beginning to a dramatic black and white diamond-tiled hallway. On the right you will find both bedrooms -- the entrance to the master bedroom is first, followed by the second bedroom just opposite.
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed that can be made up as twins, between two night tables with lamps. There is ample space for your belongings in the two double closets with hanging, shelf and drawer space, as well as full-length mirrors.
The second bedroom has a plush chartreuse green faux-suede upholstered trundle bed that allows the room to serve double duty. During the day, it is a sitting room, but at night can be transformed into a room with twin beds or a queen when made up together. The sofa bed is of the highest quality and is as comfortable as the best bedding.
Both bedrooms are air-conditioned for your continual comfort in the warmest of weather, should you chose not to open the windows.
Between the two bedrooms is a beautifully designed en suite shower with sink, which is accessible from each bedroom. This bath houses a large shower with glass door, sink, vanity, mirror and heated towel rack.
On the other side of the main entrance hallway is a coat closet, a powder room with the apartment’s toilet and a sink. Directly across from the entrance to both bedrooms is the large main bathroom with an extra-long tub/shower and double sinks, under a beautifully illuminated mirror. This bath, too, has a heated towel rack for all the creature comforts.
At the end of the hallway, visible from the black and white diamond hallway are the kitchen, dining room and living room with more stunning views of l’Eglise Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis from all the windows leading onto the expansive wrap-around balcony. This is THE room you may never want to leave.
The sleek new kitchen is well equipped with a full-size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, combination washer/dryer, full-size oven, four-burner ceramic stove, microwave, drip coffee machine and plenty of cupboard space. Plates, glasses, cutlery, serving pieces, pots and pans, etc., are all provided for your use.
The fruits of your culinary labor can be served at the contemporary dining table that can seat up to six people and is well located adjacent to the kitchen. Along with the table itself, the four permanent dining chairs are “très design” as the French would say, as is the matching overhead designer chandelier.
To the right is the living room with a creamy leather double sofa bed facing a large flat-screen television. A fanciful wingback chair and lamp with a décor-appropriate oversized shade make this room even more of a pleasure in which to relax and while away your time.
Included in your rental is cable television, with access to over 150 channels (several in English). WiFi is also provided, as is free telephone with answering machine. Long distance calls to land lines in 100 countries is complimentary. This extends to calls to cell phones in the US and Canada.
Of course, high quality bedding and towels are provided for your use in addition to the many other amenities Le Dome de Saint-Paul has to offer for a perfect stay in Le Marais.
Métro: Saint-Paul (#1), Hotel de Ville (#1, #11)
Buses: 67, 69, 75, 76, 96
Amenities Specific to Le Dome de Saint-Paul:
- digicode, intercom entry system
- 5th floor, European (6th floor American), with elevator
- wrap-around balcony
- bright, south and southeast facing windows overlooking Eglise Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis
- queen-size bed that can be made as twins
- 2 double closets with hanging space and drawers
- bed-side night tables
- faux suede trundle bed that can be twins or double
- hanging and storage space
- accessible from both bedrooms
- large shower with glass door
- sink and vanity mirror
- heated towel rack
- large, extra deep tub/shower,
- double sinks,
- 2 makeup mirrors, vanity with 2 large drawers,
- heated towel rack
- toilet , mirror and sink
Kitchen and Dining Room
- round glass dining table that seats six with four white contemporary chairs + two folding chairs
- granite countertop
- full oven
- four-burner stove
- full-size refrigerator with freezer
- coffee maker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces)
- combination washer/dryer
- two windows
- cream colored leather double sofa bed
- velveteen chair
- flat -screen TV with DVD player
- console with four drawers
- large floor lamp
- iron, and ironing board
- plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- private telephone line with answering machine
- free long distance telephone service to 100+ countries, including US and Canada
- free WiFi internet access
- cable channels, including BBC World, CNN International and Aljazeera International
- electricity, heat, telephone and internet included
- manual with instructions for equipment provided
- no pets allowed
Your company was very easy to work with. The Concierge who meet us was very kind and helpful. The apartment was very nice, very clean and the furnishings quite nice. The written instructions were also very good. The location was excellent -- close to everything...sites, food, transportation. Very comfortable and well appointed for a family of four.
Diane M., San Francisco, CA
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability.
- Minimum rental of four nights
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies
For additional services to enhance your stay in Paris, please see Parler Paris Plus.