Studio Apartment in One of the Oldest Buildings in Paris
Located in one of the three oldest buildings in the city of Paris (dating back to the 14th century!), this medieval gem of the Marais, a petit studio, will make for a charming and heavenly stay in the City of Light. It’s easy to feel the eras of life in the center of Paris when you enter this amazing half-timbered building –- once two houses, but now one modern structure --that gets plenty of attention for its good looks and important history.
Completely transformed by Interior Architect Martine di Mattéo, it lacks nothing and is oozing with old-world charm. Located on the third floor of this centuries-old building (with elevator) just steps from the Hôtel de Ville and the River Seine, it has one big window overlooking the courtyard (quiet and peaceful), beautiful exposed beams and every amenity you would need for a few days or a lifetime.
This professionally designed space has a new and comfortable queen-sized bed that can be made up as twins. At the window is a round dining table with two chairs. Behind the table and across from the bed is a large custom closet, providing ample storage as well as a space for the television.
The elegant, but very efficient kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, washer/dryer, sink, combination oven, two-burner stove, coffee-maker, toaster, tea kettle and a myriad of cooking implements. Of course, all cookware, plates, glasses and cutlery are also provided. The luxurious and spacious bathroom offers a glass shower, large sink with vanity, and toilet.
This very special apartment is in one of the city’s best locations – steps from the Hôtel de Ville (City Hall), the River Seine, all of Le Marais and has immediate access to the St. Paul Métro and many bus routes. Within easy walking distance is Place de la Bastille, the Ile Saint-Louis, Notre Dame, the Left Bank and most of Paris’ finest museums.Transportation
Buses: 67, 69, 70, 72, 74, 96
• Digicode, intercom entry system
• 3rd floor, European (4th floor American), with elevator
• Parquet wood floors throughout
• Queen-size bed that can be made up as twins
• Large clothing closet with extra shelves
• Shower, sink and toilet
• Flat screen T.V. with over 100 channels
• Dining table for 2 people
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Two-burner electric stovetop
• Microwave oven
• A complete array of kitchenware (cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces)
• Electric coffee maker
• Electric tea kettle
• Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
• Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
• Private telephone line
• Free long distance telephone service to 100 countries, including US and Canada
• Free WiFi internet access
• Books and guidebooks in English
• Manual with instructions for equipment provided
• Electricity, heat
• No pets allowed
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
80€ to 160€
504€ to 1,008€
1,560€ to 3,120€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €800 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies