Rue Tiquetonne, 2nd Arrondissement, Studio, Sleeps up to 4
As seen on House Hunters International!
Step into another one of our designer apartments by the well-known Interior Architect, Martine di Matteo, featured on HGTV’s House Hunters International with Adrian Leeds. The episode relates the amazing transformation of a neglected “depot” -- a storage unit (!) -- into a brilliantly-designed and charming studio with a mezzanine and attention paid to the smallest details. We've named it the "Le Petit Loft de Paris."
Located on the ground floor at the far end of a cobblestoned courtyard, the studio offers a living area combined with a fully-equipped kitchen, and a surprisingly spacious bathroom, all downstairs. The upstairs mezzanine features a queen-sized bed, and a second toilet for convenience. The bedroom can be made private thanks to blinds on the windows that enclose the mezzanine.
Among the very special decorative features in the studio is a series of hand-crafted miniatures of Paris monuments that are displayed with backlighting that can be viewed as if it were an imaginary horizon.
Rue Tiquetonne is a cobblestone pedestrian street in the heart of Paris, part of a neighborhood most often referred to as "Quartier Montorgeuil." Loved by locals and tourists alike, the neighborhood offers a vibrant mix of restaurants, cafés and specialty shops. It is also the most centrally-located of neighborhoods, just next to the Louvre, L'Opéra, and the newly-renovated shopping center and park "Les Halles."
The Right Bank
The Right Bank and Le Marais is a cornucopia of lifestyles and a Mecca of shopping, dining and cultural venues incomparable to other parts of the city...all within 16th, 17th and 18th-century walls...read more
TransportationLocated in the heart of Paris, you have direct access to everything from the station "Chätelet les Halles."
Métro: lines 1, 3, 4, 11, 12
RER lines A, B, D
Amenities:• Digicode, intercom entry system
• One queen-size bed and one sofa-bed
• Complete kitchen (cooking utensils, crockery, silverware)
• Hand mosaic tiled shower with rainshower head
• LG Washer/dryer
• High speed Internet and WiFi
• Flat-screen TV–satellite
• Telephone with free long distance telephone service to 97 countries
• Stove with 2 electric ceramic burners
• Krups Espresso maker
• Iron, ironing board
• Closet and storage space
• Linens, bath towels
• No pets allowed
Our family of four had the opportunity to stay at Le Petit Loft during the Thanksgiving week and it was such a great experience. The apartment is brand new, the amenities and decor are beyond anything we expected. The location is really fantastic and very close major sites in the heart of Paris. The friendly apartment concierge met us during check in and showed us how to operate everything, all new appliances, TV, telephone, washer/dryer and really enjoyed the large rain shower after a long day of sight seeing. Our kids really enjoyed looking at the miniatures of Paris monuments - very impressive art work and wonderful place to stay!
A. and D. Moses, Round Rock, TX
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
115€ to 165€
725€ to 1,040€
2,070€ to 2,970€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €800 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies