Rue Tiquetonne, 2nd Arrondissement, Studio, Sleeps up to 4
Step into another one of our designer apartments by the well-known Interior Architect, Martine di Matteo, featured on HGTV’s House Hunters International with Adrian Leeds. The episode relates the amazing transformation of a neglected “depot” -- a storage unit (!) -- into a brilliantly-designed and charming studio with a mezzanine and attention paid to the smallest details. We've named it the "Le Petit Loft de Paris."
Located on the ground floor at the far end of a cobblestoned courtyard, the studio offers a living area combined with a fully-equipped kitchen, and a surprisingly spacious bathroom, all downstairs. The upstairs mezzanine features a queen-sized bed, and a second toilet for convenience. The bedroom can be made private thanks to blinds on the windows that enclose the mezzanine.
Among the very special decorative features in the studio is a series of hand-crafted miniatures of Paris monuments that are displayed with backlighting that can be viewed as if it were an imaginary horizon.
Rue Tiquetonne is a cobblestone pedestrian street in the heart of Paris, part of a neighborhood most often referred to as "Quartier Montorgeuil." Loved by locals and tourists alike, the neighborhood offers a vibrant mix of restaurants, cafés and specialty shops. It is also the most centrally-located of neighborhoods, just next to the Louvre, L'Opéra, and the newly-renovated shopping center and park "Les Halles."
The Right Bank
The Right Bank and Le Marais is a cornucopia of lifestyles and a Mecca of shopping, dining and cultural venues incomparable to other parts of the city...all within 16th, 17th and 18th-century walls...read more
TransportationLocated in the heart of Paris, you have direct access to everything from the station "Chätelet les Halles."
Métro: lines 1, 3, 4, 11, 12
RER lines A, B, D
Amenities:• Digicode, intercom entry system
• One queen-size bed and one sofa-bed
• Complete kitchen (cooking utensils, crockery, silverware)
• Hand mosaic tiled shower with rainshower head
• LG Washer/dryer
• High speed Internet and WiFi
• Flat-screen TV–satellite
• Telephone with free long distance telephone service to 97 countries
• Stove with 2 electric ceramic burners
• Krups Espresso maker
• Iron, ironing board
• Closet and storage space
• Linens, bath towels
• No pets allowed
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
115€ to 165€
725€ to 1,040€
2,070€ to 2,970€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €800 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies