Quai aux Fleurs, 4th Arrondissement, Ile de la Cité, Two-Bedroom, Sleeps up to 4
Available for Long-Term rental Three Months to a Year or More
Available for a 3-month rental, or longer. For shorter stays, contact us.
Location, location, location!!! It is difficult to find a better location in all of Paris than this one. Ile de la Cité is one of the two islands that sit in the center of the Seine River at the heart of the city and Ile de la Cité is where life in Paris began!
Le Quai aux Fleurs apartment is named after the street on which it sits that runs along the northern edge of the island on the River Seine. It is steps from the short pedestrian bridge leading to the other island, the Ile Saint-Louis, just behind Notre Dame known as the Pont Saint-Louis.
Better yet, the apartment is just around the corner from Notre Dame Cathedral and from inside the apartment there is a view of the towers of the world’s most famous church! The master bedroom provides the best view and could perhaps be the first thing you see upon waking…not a bad way to start your day!
This two-bedroom haven is on the third floor (European) of a well-maintained 18th-century building. Its modern elevator will make it simple to access and you’ll be glad that you did.
Inside the door is a large round dining table that seats up to 6 people. Just beside is the well equipped kitchen with full oven, 4-burner stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle and all the dishes, cutlery, glassware, pots and pans and serving pieces that you will need to cook for yourself if you so choose.
Just past the dining table is the living room with sofa, easy chair, antique fireplace (non-working) and flat-screen TV. To the left is the second bedroom with a queen-size bed that can be made-up as twins, night tables and mirrored closet with hanging space. A sliding door provides privacy.
Just past the living room is a tastefully decorated master bedroom with queen-sized bed, double closet, window seat, dresser and portable air-conditioner. It also has a handy en suite toilet and sink. It’s from this room that the view of Notre Dame is best.
The apartment’s main bathroom is just off the kitchen. There is a combination tub/shower, toilet, sink and vanity, mirror, standing makeup mirror and heated towel rack. In a small vestibule off of this bathroom you will find a separate washer and dryer.
Included with the apartment is free WiFi and telephone. Long-distance calls to land lines in over 100 countries are free. This extends to calls to cell phones in France, the US and Canada.
The flat-screen TV in the living room has hundreds of channels with some in English. There is a Blu-ray DVD player integrated into the cable box/server.
The Area Around Le Quai aux Fleurs - Ile de la Cité
The world’s most famous church, La Cathédral Notre Dame de Paris, is the spiritual and geographical center of Paris...read more
Métro: Cité (#4), Pont Marie (#7), Hôtel-de-Ville (#1, #11), Saint-Michel Notre Dame (RER B)
Bus Line #'s: 47, 85
Amenities Specific to Le Quai aux Fleurs:
- Intercom entry system
- 3rd floor European (4th floor American) with modern elevator
- Bright, south-facing windows overlooking Notre Dame Cathedral and courtyard
- Bright master bedroom with queen-sized bed, en suite toilet and sink, double closet and chest of drawers, window seat
- Second bedroom with queen-sized bed that converts to twins, mirrored closet,
- Living room with sofa, armchair, non-working antique fireplace, flat screen TV with hundreds of channels incl. some in English, 2 large windows
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator/small freezer, four-burner electric stovetop and oven, microwave, sink, electric tea kettle, toaster, drip coffee maker, a complete array of kitchenware including all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces
- Bathroom with combination tub/shower with rainfall shower head, toilet, large mirror, make-up mirror, sink and vanity, towel warmer
- Alcove off of bathroom with separate washer and dryer
- Free long distance telephone service to 100 countries, including landlines and cell phones in the US, Canada, France and French overseas territories
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- Laundry basket
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning products and utensils (paper towels, sponges, bucket, broom and dustpan, glass and furniture cleaners)
- Alarm clocks
- DVD player
- Electricity, heating and water included
- No pets allowed
We had a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment. Perfectly located, tastefully decorated, and very comfortable. It was just the right size for us -- a couple and our 20-year-old daughter. We especially liked having the large bathroom and the separate space with a washer and dryer. We enjoyed being able to walk across the bridge to the Isle de St. Louis for dinner in the evenings. The Métro is also convenient.
Dudley O.,West Point, VA
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
3 Months or less
4 to 6 Months
7 to 11 Months
5,200€ per month
4,300€ per month
3,600€ per month
2,950€ per month + 150€ utilities
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies