Rue Nicolas Charlet, 15th Arrondissement, Two-bedroom, Sleeps up to 4
Available for a 3-month rental, or longer. For shorter stays, contact us.
As its name suggest, "Les Beaux-Arts" is an exquisite apartment that will suit both the art connoisseur or anyone who appreciates a sophisticated, artistic touch to interior design. The apartment offers a contemporary, yet classically elegant Parisian style that includes luxurious fabrics, designer furniture as well as French antique pieces. It is the art collection that makes the this apartment truly unique...and the artworks are for sale! The collection, put together by the apartment’s art collector/dealer owners, includes pieces by some of the finest contemporary European artists.
Located just around the corner from the Pasteur Métro station, on the edge of two of the most highly sought-after 6th and 7th arrondissements between La Tour Eiffel and La Tour Montparnasse, your stay at the Beaux-Arts will allow for quick access to the major Paris attractions, as well as providing a peak into the more discreet and charming real life of a “living” Parisian neighborhood.
The apartment is located in a quiet, solely residential building of high standing, dating from the 1890s. An elevator is available for your convenience, or only two flights of stairs if you prefer.
This light-filled apartment, with three exposures and ten windows, features beautiful moldings and fireplaces to accent the rooms. The exquisite moldings in the living room are floral patterns, whereas those in the dining room portray a variety of fruits. A cozy meridian, anchoring the living room, was created by artisans near the Bastille for Swarovski, and has crystals and buttons as accents. The same artisans chose a coordinating fabric for the sumptuous reading chair and ottoman. A large antique mirror in the entry hall reflects the floral motifs of the moldings, and there is a contemporary marble Saarinen dining table with its French antique chairs. Art and travel books line the book cases.
In addition to its aesthetics, the apartment also features some wonderful perks:
- a balcony with table and chairs, perfect for morning coffee or an evening glass of wine overlooking a street with very little traffic...
- a spacious master bedroom, quietly tucked far away from the street, for precious peace and quiet...
- a superbly equipped kitchen the most up-to-date appliances and plenty of glasses and tableware.
The entry opens directly onto a hallway, with the living room through the open portal on the right to the "double séjour" living/dining rooms are one big beautiful space.
The kitchen is just across the hallway from the dining room -- recently renovated and fully equipped. The new high-end appliances include a dishwasher, washer/dryer and even a small wine fridge.
The main hallway leads to the master bedroom and bathroom. Along with its queen-size bed, the large bedroom also offers plenty of space for your belongings.
The second bedroom is accessed from the dining room. It offers a convertible and comfortable sofabed for two, with an adjoining private bathroom with shower.
Walking around the nearby outdoor markets (Sundays and Wednesdays at La Motte Piquet and Thursdays and Saturdays at Avenue de Saxe) is always a joy. This is a “real” Paris neighborhood with butchers, bakers (including patissier Pierre Hermé, famous for his macaroons, just a block away), florists and pharmacies, yet the apartment is on a a quiet one-way street -- so quiet one sleeps at night with the windows wide open. Public transportation is easily accessible. Just around the corner is Métro Pasteur, with its two lines, 6 and 12, that criss-cross the city. Plenty of buses in the immediate vicinity also will take you where you want to go, including the nearby museums and gardens.
There is no question you will lavish in your stay at Les Beaux-Arts.
Métro lines 6 and 12, Pasteur station
Buses 70, 80, 88, 89, 92
- Digicode, intercom entry system
- 2nd floor (elevator)
- King-size bed (Master bedroom)
- Sleeper sofa (Ligne Roset, Second bedroom)
- Dining for 6
- Complete kitchen (cooking utensils, crockery, silverware)
- High speed internet
- Flat-screen TV – satellite
- Telephone with free long distance telephone service
- Stove with 4 electric burners
- Full oven (installed 2016)
- Expresso machine
- Iron, ironing board
- Lots of closet and storage space
- Linens, bath towels
- All linens are supplied, as well as electricity, heat, telephone and Internet
- Non-smoking, no pets
- Minimum rental 4 nights
Rental rates vary according to the nature of the lease and length of stay. Please contact us for quotes tailored to your requests:
If you don’t see an apartment that suit your needs, no problem. Let us find you the perfect rental home, whether furnished or unfurnished. We offer comprehensive search services tailored to meet your specific needs, budget, and preferences—whether in Paris, Nice, or elsewhere in France. For more information, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay in France as perfect as possible!
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €900 by credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies