Barrow Street, Manhattan, New York.
Air-Conditioned Studio with a View of the Empire State Building, Sleeps up to 2
The West Village Studio is a spacious studio apartment on the 6th floor of a 19th-century building with high ceilings and brick walls. The building is secure with Interphone and doorman, complete with two elevators, laundry room and a grocery store just across the street. The location could not be more ideal, only a few steps from two major subway stations (Christopher Street and West 4th street). It's spacious, modern and bright with 10' high ceilings. From the large windows, there is a perfect view of the Empire State Building!
The apartment is newly renovated with a Murphy bed system that easily opens and closes for a sound sleep or to a more spacious environment. The L-shaped sofa converts to a sleeper if necessary.
The kitchen is fully equipped for even the most elaborate cooking including a dishwasher. The bathroom has a tub/shower, large mirror, storage and lots of light. There is lots of towels and linens for your stay, with washer/dryer just down the hall.
You will love the decor of the young photographer's artistic taste and all the amenities for a comfortable stay, including cable TV and WiFi high speed Internet.
The West Village is one of the city's finest neighborhoods close to many major sights and with easy access to all parts of the city. Wikipedia.org: Greenwich Village in New York, often simply called "the Village," is a largely residential neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan in New York City. A large majority of the district is home to upper middle class families. Greenwich Village, however, was known in the late 19th to mid 20th centuries as the bohemian capital and the East Coast birthplace of the Beat movement. What provided the initial attractive character of the community eventually contributed to its gentrification and commercialization.
Christopher Street (1 line) and West 4th street (ABCDEFV lines)
Amenities specific to the Barrow Street Studio:
The apartment is equipped as follows:
- Queen-sized Murphy bed plus single sleeper couch
- Fully equipped kitchen with four-burner gas stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster/oven
- TV, DVD, Xbox
- Internet, WIFI
- Guitars, keyboard at your disposal
- Air conditioning/heat
- Laundry facility on the floor
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
Price for the West Village Studio (everything included):
To reserve your stay, we ask for a signed contract along with 50% deposit which can be paid by credit card. The remaining balance must be paid prior to arrival, also by credit card as this is most convenient. We also ask for references given that the apartment is personal and it would be necessary to inform the doorman of your arrival in advance.
- Security deposit $1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 nights (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date)
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars.
If you are interested in booking it, please email me with your exact dates and I will forward a contract if the apartment is available: Contact Us