Rue Commines, 3rd Arrondissement, Le Marais, Studio apartment, Sleeps up to 2
Named after a small Château on the grounds of Versailles, which was given to Marie-Antoinette by her husband, Louis XVI, Le Petit Trianon can be used by you as it was by this famous queen – "to shake off the burden of her royal responsibilities." Marie-Antoinette would escape to this "house of intimacy and pleasure" to get away from the formality of her life at the Palace.
This very well equipped studio apartment, decorated in subtle grey and celadon green, was fully renovated in 2011 and is ready to facilitate your escape. The focal point of this professionally designed space is the new and comfortable queen-sized bed that can be made up as twins. Topped by a magnificent oval mirror, it is surrounded by custom cabinetry that provides lots of storage as well as a desk at which you can pen your memoirs.
Opposite the bed between the two large, new windows, are the round dining table and two chairs which are illuminated by a fine chandelier. To one side of the table is a comfortable, period armchair. On the other side of the table is the very efficient kitchen, equipped with refrigerator, washer/dryer, sink, combination oven, two-burner stove, coffee-maker, toaster, kettle and a myriad of cooking implements. Of course, all cookware, plates, glasses and cutlery are also provided.
The luxurious bathroom houses a glass shower, large sink with vanity, heated towel rack and toilet. Fluffy towels are there for your use.
The Right Bank
The Right Bank, or "La Rive Droite"...actually on the north side of the river (all confusing, but true), is more traditionally the wealthier part of Paris...read more
Métro: Filles du Calvaire (#8) République (#3, 5, 8, 9, 11)
Buses: 20, 65,96,
- Digicode, intercom entry system
- 2nd floor, European (3rd floor American), no elevator
- Bright, northwest facing windows providing tons of natural light all day
- High-end queen-size bed, which converts to twin beds if needed, large closets, radio alarm clock, spacious writing/laptop desk
- glass shower door with rain shower system, large sink and toilet
- living/dining/kitchen: additional seating; dining for two (expandable to four), American-style kitchen, abundant closet space, CD player, bookcase
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
- washer/dryer combination machine and extra drying rack
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Two-burner electric stovetop
- Microwave/oven combination
- A complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces)
- Electric coffee-maker
- Electric tea kettle and tea pot
- Radio alarm clock
- Large shopping cart for groceries
- CD player, with an assortment of CDs
- DVD player, region 2 international, with movies in English and French (subtitles in French and English), many with Parisian themes
- Flat-screen color TV with cable channels, including CNN International
- Private telephone line with answering machine
- Free long-distance telephone service to over 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Books and guidebooks in English
- Manual with instructions for equipment provided
- Electricity, heat, telephone and Internet included
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
This was the second year that we spent a few weeks at Le Petit Trianon and loved every moment. The apartment is very clean, well furnished and surprisingly roomy for a studio. The location is wonderful. Real close to shopping, a street market and a Métro stop. Our concierge, Hannah, was so sweet. Whatever we wanted she was there to provide. There is excellent pizza and crepes a short walk away. The neighborhood butcher had the very best rotisserie chickens we have ever had. We cannot wait to return next spring.
This was our second stay at a Parler Paris Apartment and both times we have chosen the Marais because we love the area. Le Petit Trianon is as the photographs show, a delight. The interior colours are just gorgeous and everything works perfectly. The area was wonderful right in the middle of the fashion district and I had the pleasure of a pop up Alexander McQueen studio going in across the road -- each day fabulous models and clothes paraded before me!! Our Concierge was fabulous and made us both very welcome.
Caroline S., Melbourne, Australia
Had a great visit in Paris! The Petit Trianon was a great location, we walked everywhere to see the city monuments, great local resturants nearby. Every night on way back to the
apartment we would stop and have a drink at the local Brassiere right around the corner.
Rich and Pam L., Holland, MI
Le Petit Trianon is the perfect quaint abode to call your home for however long Paris is home. Whether you are a solo traveler like myself or a couple, Le Petit Trianon is the perfect place to come back to after a day out and about. Being a girly girl and true romantic, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect apartment with its soft hues, silk and sheer fabrics and the true feeling of living like a Parisian. The Rental Administrator at Parler Paris Apartments was a delight to work with from choosing just the right apartment, to signing the contract to meeting me with my keys, instructions and local information. Everyone's visit to Paris should start with Parler Paris Apartments! Thank you for a most enjoyable stay!
Karyn F., Charlotte, NC
Thank you for your help with our booking of Le Petit Trianon. We had a most delightful visit. The apartment is very conveniently located near a good bakery, good grocery store, good cafés, the Métro, and charming shops. We had many great walks and discoveries -- and purchases! The apartment was cozy and comfortable and met our needs perfectly. We are grateful for your help.
Michael and Kristina C., Mclean, VA
Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. My mom and I enjoyed our super cute, clean, and modern apartment located in the trendy, fun Marais area. From the booking, to scheduling arrival times - all communication was efficient and easy to understand. The apartment was perfect for the two of us and a welcome respite after being outside sightseeing all day. The apartment was well equipped and provided amenities that allowed us to have breakfast there each morning, store food, watch TV and charge appliances. The space was well lit and the apartment building felt very safe.
Jenn and Becky C., Berkely, CA
Our time in Paris was close to perfect. The apartment was what we expected for we had rented with you before. The apartment was beautifully decorated, the location was convenient, the shops were close and excellent. Only the weather reminded us more of Vancouver than Paris. Notwithstanding the inclement weather, which was not your fault, we will be very happy to rent with you again.
Ernest W., Vancouver, BC
We have stayed in various accommodations in Paris in the past. This apartment was perfect for a two week stay. It went over and above expectations for accommodations for a wonderful vacation. There was transportation literally at the door! Two Métro stations within a block, grocery store two blocks, boulangerie on our block and cafés (which we did not have enough time to try them all) were superb. Felt so much at home in our little pied-a-terre in Paris. Couldn't have been a better choice. Have told many of our friends who travel extensively about Adrian Leeds Parler Paris Apartments. Thank you for the positive experience. Words can not express the memories of Paris you helped us make! Thank you to Parler Paris Apartments and the entire staff who makes everything run so smoothly. I really like the professional promptness of replies to emails.
Joan R., Danville, CA
|Price (exclusive of taxes and fees)|
102€ to 169€
644€ to 1,067€
1,839€ to 3,048€
- Security deposit = U.S. dollar equivalent of €1,000 by personal check or credit card authorization.
- Prices vary according to season and availability. High seasons may be calculated at the daily rate.
- Minimum rental of 4 night (or 3 nights when booked within 30 days prior to arrival date).
- All linens are supplied, as well as weekly housekeeping for stays of 10 nights or more, electricity, heat, telephone and Internet.
- Contract is required.
- Rental payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) in U.S. Dollars. To check today's exchange rate, visit Moneycorp Currency Convertor
- Rental Policies
For additional services to enhance your stay in Paris, please see Parler Paris Plus.