Purchase Transaction Assistance
Have you already found a property you love? Let us be your liaison through the entire buying process.
Perhaps you've found a property on your own, or through another source.
We can take it from there! Our Purchase Transaction Assistance Package ensures you’ve made the right choice, pay the right price—and everything in between.
Note: this service assumes you have already contacted the seller or the seller’s agency and fully identified the property. Now . . . read on!
Our services include:
- Obtaining Adrian’s Seal of Approval by visiting the property that you found on your behalf and give you our honest assessment, so you can be sure it’s worth the investment. (If we give it a thumb’s down, then we can find the perfect property for you. We can easily change the contract from “Purchase Transaction Assistance” to “Property Search".)
- Negotiating with the seller or his agent to ensure you’re paying the best price. If you have not already made an offer on the property, then we can take the pressure off of you by negotiating on your behalf with the seller or his agent.
- Assisting you in securing a mortgage if needed, thanks to our relationship with mortgage brokers. Learn more about this service here.
- Engaging a Notaire we trust so that you have your own French notary to administer the transaction on your behalf.
- Performing the due diligence by reviewing all of the documentation including the diagnostics, the annual meeting notes, the building’s by-laws, and other important documents related to the purchase.
- Visiting the property just prior to the final signing of the deed to ensure the current condition of the property, because the buyer buys “as is.”
- Signing purchase contracts on your behalf in your absence with proxy. We can represent you at meetings with the Notaire in signing the Promesse or Compromis de Vente and the final Acte de Vente. Even if you are present, we attend these meetings with you.
- Providing Après Vente services, such as renovation/decoration teams, utility hook-ups, and other important resources.
- Advising all along the way. We are on hand to guide you through this process.
Fees are available upon request. Please contact us for our fee schedule.