North American Expats in France Quarterly Financial Forum—4th quarter
- This event has passed.
Join us for the next North American Expat Financial Forum Quarterly Seminar
Year-end planning strategies and preparing for 2023.
A One-Hour Webinar Every Quarter 2022—A New Topic Each Quarter (Scroll to see all dates below.)
Join us for just one hour during which the team at Dunhill Financial and the Adrian Leeds Group pinpoint topics that specifically concern North American expatriates living in France. We’ll be discussing real estate and tax issues for North Americans wanting to move to France, or who are already living here.
Our speakers include Brian Dunhill of Dunhill Financial, Adrian Leeds of the Adrian Leeds Group “French Property the American Way” and each quarter, we will discuss a different topic and offer you a guest speaker.
Brian Dunhill is a Financial Planner with a core emphasis on concentrated positions, and retirement planning for Expatriates. Past positions have led him to work in many capacities for prestigious firms on Wall Street including UBS, Lehman Brothers, and A.G. Edwards. Working as an analyst, in compliance, and as a Financial Advisor has given him the full perspective on the operations of a financial firm.
Adrian Leeds is a French property expert and consultant who speaks at conferences and seminars in both the U.S. and France on a variety of related topics about living and investing in France. Her site, adrianleeds.com, provides a wealth of information for Francophiles and a full range of services related to purchasing or renting property in France. She is the author and publisher of several weekly “Nouvellettres®” providing information on France since 1998.
Mark the dates in your calendar now. It’s FREE and INFORMATIVE.
The times are 7 p.m. France CET/CEST | 10 a.m. PST/PDT | 1 p.m. EST/EDT
Click on each date below to register for the next webinar:
- Q1: Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 TOPIC: How to Deal with Taxes as a US Expat in France (Watch the replay.)
- Q2: Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 TOPIC: Inheritance Taxes in France–How to minimize or eliminate them for your heirs! (Watch the replay.)
- Q3: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022 TOPIC: Currency Opportunities & Social Security for US Expats Abroad (Watch the replay here)
- Q4: Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 TOPIC: Year-end planning strategies and preparing for 2023
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Did you miss it? What the replay!
- Q1: Wednesday, February 9th, 2022–How to Deal with Taxes as a US Expat in France (Watch the replay here)
- Q2: Wednesday, May 4th, 2022–Inheritance Taxes in France–How to minimize or eliminate them for your heirs! (Watch the replay here)
- Q3: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2022–Currency Opportunities & Social Security for US Expats Abroad (Watch the replay here)
- Q4: Wednesday, November 16th, 2022–Check back!