North American Expats in France Quarterly Financial Forum—3rd quarter
- This event has passed.
Join us for the third North American Expat Financial Forum Quarterly Seminar of 2023
Topic: Obtaining a Mortgage
A One-Hour Webinar Every Quarter 2023—A New Topic Each Quarter (Scroll to see all dates below.)
Join us for just one hour during which the team at Dunhill Financial and the Adrian Leeds Group pinpoint topics that specifically concern North American expatriates living in France. We’ll be discussing real estate and tax issues for North Americans wanting to move to France, or who are already living here.
Our speakers include Brian Dunhill of Dunhill Financial, Simon Conn, Overseas Property and Finance Specialist, and Adrian Leeds of the Adrian Leeds Group “French Property the American Way” and each quarter, we will discuss a different topic and offer you a guest speaker.
Brian Dunhill is a Financial Planner with a core emphasis on concentrated positions, and retirement planning for Expatriates. Past positions have led him to work in many capacities for prestigious firms on Wall Street including UBS, Lehman Brothers, and A.G. Edwards. Working as an analyst, in compliance, and as a Financial Advisor has given him the full perspective on the operations of a financial firm.
Simon Conn has clients around the world and is among the leading overseas mortgage advisors globally, having been helping overseas residents obtain finance to buy real estate for over 35 years. Simon has appeared in numerous media, including The Wall Street Journal and BBC radio, and he also provides consumer guidance to industry publications such as Mortgage Strategy.
Adrian Leeds is a French property expert and consultant who speaks at conferences and seminars in both the U.S. and France on a variety of related topics about living and investing in France. Her site, adrianleeds.com, provides a wealth of information for Francophiles and a full range of services related to purchasing or renting property in France. She is the author and publisher of several weekly “Nouvellettres®” providing information on France since 1998.
Mark the dates in your calendar now. It’s FREE and INFORMATIVE.
The times are 7 p.m. France CET/CEST | 10 a.m. PST/PDT | 2 p.m. EST/EDT
Click on each date below to register for the next webinar:
- Q1: Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 – TOPIC: US Tax Update and Strategies for Americans Living in France in 2023
- Q2: Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 – TOPIC: Financial Planning & Cost of Living
- Q3: Wednesday, September, 20th, 2023 – TOPIC: Obtaining A Mortgage
- Q4: Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 (Subject to change) – TOPIC: Relocation and immigration for Americans moving to France
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Did you miss it? Watch the replay!
- Q1: Wednesday, March 8th, 2023, US Tax Update and Strategies for Americans Living in France in 2023
- Q2: Wednesday, June 7th, 2023, Financial Planning & Cost of Living
- Q3: – Wednesday, September, 20th, 2023 – Obtaining A Mortgage
- Q4: – Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 – Relocation and immigration for Americans moving to France