North American Expats in France Quarterly Financial Forum—3rd quarter 2024
Join us for the third North American Expat Financial Forum Quarterly Seminar of 2024
Topic: Why you don’t want to give up your citizenship.
A One-Hour Webinar Every Quarter 2023—A New Topic Each Quarter (Scroll to see all dates below.)
Join us for just one hour during which the team at Dunhill Financial and the Adrian Leeds Group pinpoint topics that specifically concern North American expatriates living in France. We’ll be discussing real estate and tax issues for North Americans wanting to move to France, or who are already living here.
Our speakers include Brian Dunhill of Dunhill Financial, Daniel Tostado, immigration specialist, and Adrian Leeds of the Adrian Leeds Group “French Property the American Way” and each quarter, we will discuss a different topic and offer you a guest speaker.
Brian Dunhill is a Financial Planner with a core emphasis on concentrated positions, and retirement planning for Expatriates. Past positions have led him to work in many capacities for prestigious firms on Wall Street including UBS, Lehman Brothers, and A.G. Edwards. Working as an analyst, in compliance, and as a Financial Advisor has given him the full perspective on the operations of a financial firm.
Daniel Tostado is a French attorney (avocat à la cour) and US attorney-at-law (New York) who runs a law firm in Paris for French-inbound immigration. Daniel handles French visas, residency permits, and naturalization applications. He offers both consultations or full-on assistance depending on the needs of each applicant.
Adrian Leeds is a French property expert and consultant who speaks at conferences and seminars in both the U.S. and France on a variety of related topics about living and investing in France. Her site, adrianleeds.com, provides a wealth of information for Francophiles and a full range of services related to purchasing or renting property in France. She is the author and publisher of several weekly “Nouvellettres®” providing information on France since 1998.
Mark the dates in your calendar now. It’s FREE and INFORMATIVE.
The times are 7 p.m. France CET/CEST | 10 a.m. PST/PDT | 2 p.m. EST/EDT
Click on each date below to register for the next webinar:
- Q1: Thursday, March 21st, 2024- TOPIC: What you Should Know About Taxes Before You Move to France
- Q2: Thursday, June 20th, 2024 – TOPIC: How to Turn Your Property Into Rental Income
- Q3: Thursday, September 19, 2024 – TOPIC: Why you Don’t want to Give Up Your Citizenship
- Q4: Thursday, November 21st, 2024 – TOPIC: Money Logistics-Banking and Daily Money Issues
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Did you miss it? Watch the replay!
- Q1: Thursday, March 21st, 2024, What you Should Know About Taxes Before You Move to France – Replay to come soon
- Q2: Thursday, June 20th, 2024, How to Turn Your Property Into Rental Income – Replay to come soon
- Q3: – Thursday, September 19, 2024, Why you Don’t want to Give Up Your Citizenship – Replay to come soon
- Q4: – Thursday, November 21st, 2024, Money Logistics-Banking and Daily Money Issues – Replay to come soon