Le Jardin de la Promenade
Located at: 99 Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice
Nice’s seaside studio Fractional Ownership property with a private garden ready for purchase with occupancy beginning January 5, 2023
Within the last two years, this large studio apartment on the ground level of a contemporary Niçois building, with a private garden, and directly on the Promenade des Anglais, was newly renovated and decorated to perfection by our Nice designer, Laura Poirier. Large glass sliding doors lead directly onto the patio and garden, providing views on the Mediterranean sea at all hours of the day and night.
Le Jardin de la Promenade is located just west of View Nice and the Carré d’Or, and within steps of the new East-West Tramway #2 that takes you from the airport to the Old Port with stops throughout central Nice, plus the several buses that ride along the famous and very beautiful Promenade des Anglais.
Protected by two digicode-controlled doors at street level, the apartment is just to the left of the main entry. It is mobility-friendly—from the main entry to the garden, there are no steps to climb. The width of the bathroom door is the only aspect deterring wheelchair access, but for those who need or want full mobility, this is the perfect answer. In addition, thanks to the garden, it is available to pets. No other fractional ownership property can make this claim.
The clever queen-sized Murphy bed system with a pop-up sofa allows the apartment to be a bedroom at night (or whenever you choose to snooze) and have a really comfortable sleep, while you can enjoy the living/dining room during any other time. The bed system includes lots of built-in storage for your clothing and other belongings. The apartment is equipped with electric heat and air conditioning.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a two-burner cooktop, full oven and microwave, large refrigerator, and dishwasher, plus the apartment has its own washer/dryer combo unit.
The bathroom has a shower, sink, and toilet, including a heated towel rack and medicine cabinet.
Of course, high-quality bedding and towels are provided for owners’ use in addition to the many other amenities.
The apartment is equipped with WiFi Internet, TV with over 100 channels, including several English-language channels, and free international phone calling to over 110 countries.
The patio/garden is equipped with lounging furniture and table and chairs, as well as an awning for shade (electronically controlled) so you can spend many of your waking hours outdoors enjoying the smell of the sea breezes and the beautiful sights of the seacoast.
Bus line #s: 12, 32, 62, LR230
PRICE OF SHARES:
My personal goal is to provide you with the best possible Fractional Ownership property on the market—something you can love owning and using, that you will have for many years and then later easily resell or be proud to leave to your kids. You’ll find the price of the shares to be very reasonable—a lot less than others on the market, simply because we don’t have to overcharge to make ends meet.
- Shares 1 through 4: € 57,700.00
- Shares 5 through 9: € 61,700.00
- Shares 10 through 13: € 65,700.00
The shares will be sold on a first-come/first-served basis. When you make your request, you will receive a letter of commitment to sign and access to all supporting documentation:
- Purchase and Escrow documents with a full explanation on the process and procedures.
- All legal documents both for France and the U.S.
- Homeowner Association by-laws.
- Supporting documents regarding the property, such as building meeting notes from the past three years, etc.
To reserve your share, contact us at [email protected] to receive a letter of commitment and full disclosure of all documentation.
This is Paris’ smartest usage calendar; proven by the success it has had with other properties on the market we developed. Occupancy for the 13 owners begins on Thursday and ends on Thursday, in two-week intervals, 26 weeks apart. Each year, the rotation moves forward by 10 weeks to allow for a full mix of seasons.
Usage begins January 5, 2023.
Owners may trade weeks with other owners as they like throughout the year and it’s easy to plan as the calendar is set for the next 13 years.
Owners who wish to have four weeks consecutive usage, may choose a share adjacent to another owner with the same request. By trading weeks between them, each can have four weeks of consecutive usage.
Calendar may be altered by a unanimous owners’ vote.
You choose your share letter when you make your share purchase.
The owners will share all of the annual costs of operating the property, which means spreading the costs thinly among them. They will all have a voice and share the responsibilities, making this virtually hassle-free.
The operational costs include:
- Taxe d’Habitation: €1,000
- Taxe Foncière: €1,000
- Electricity: €500
- Building homeowner association charges: €1,650
- Telephone/TV/Internet: €420
- Insurance: €250
- Housekeeping/concierge: €6,795
- Accounting/management: €920
- Reserve fund €385
- All U.S. and French tax filing
- Annual dues are currently estimated at 970€ the first year and reduced the following years due to some first-time costs.
- In addition, there will be a small reserve fund of 385€ for future repairs and replacement as well as a security deposit of 1,500€ held on account.
- Digicode entry system
- RDC (Ground Floor)
- Bright, south floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, with private garden/patio and sea view
- Glass dining table with four chairs
- Flat screen color TV with satellite channels, including English language channels
- Copier/scanner/printer and desk accessories
- Comfortable queen-sized Murphy bed with sofa system with plenty of storage
- One upholstered armchair
- Occasional tables
- 2-burner electric stovetop
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Nespresso coffee maker and French press
- Complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner, and tableware, serving pieces)
- Rainhead + hand-held shower
- Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath, and kitchen towels
- High-speed Internet and WiFi
- Cordless telephones (free calling to over 100 countries) with answering machine
- Iron and ironing board