Le Palace des Vosges
Have the luxury of a hassle-free home in the world's most romantic city—a two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath apartment at Paris's best address for less than the price of a studio in the heart of the City of Light!
Le Palace des Vosges is two-bedroom, 3-bathroom home located at the best address in Paris: Place des Vosges, a 400-year-old square in the heart of the historic Paris Marais district.
The elegant apartment is 81 square meters (872 sq ft) with high ceilings, 400-year-old beams, and château-style stone floors. It is impeccably designed and decorated in a sumptuous French chateau style, and boasts a spacious great room with open gourmet kitchen, plus two luxurious bedrooms with spa-worthy ensuite bathrooms. The apartment comes fully equipped with everything from linens to dishes.
- Living/dining/open kitchen with 4.5-meter-high ceilings and 17th-century beams
- Convertible sofa bed + additional seating
- Dining for six to eight
- Luxurious fully stocked château-style kitchen with zinc bar, marble counter and sink, and all the modern conveniences including dishwasher, full refrigerator/freezer, Falcon brand 5-burner gas stovetop and oven, Microwave oven, and more.
- Full housekeeping supplies including washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, vacuum cleaner, brooms, mops, etc.
- Powder room with toilet and sink
- Desk with entertainment system
- Large, flat-screen color TV with cable, including BBC World, BBC Prime, CNN International and Aljazeera International
UPPER MASTER BEDROOM
- Queen/king-size bed that converts to twins.
- Full bathroom with claw-foot free-standing tub, large shower, WC
- Bed linens, towels
LOWER SECOND BEDROOM
- Queen/king-size bed that converts to twins
- Full bathroom with large shower, toilet
- Bed linens, towels
For information on purchasing your share in Le Palace des Vosges, please contact us here or email your request to [email protected].
Occupancy for 13 owners begins Thursday to Thursday, in two-week intervals, 26 weeks apart*. Each year, the rotation moves forward by 16 weeks to allow for a good mix of seasons. Owners may trade weeks with other owners as they like throughout the year. Owners by unanimous vote are able to alter the calendar system. Check out is at 10 a.m. Check-in is at 2 p.m. Early arrivals may drop their luggage at any time and return at 2 p.m. to allow for housekeeping in between owners’ visits.
Annual maintenance, taxes and fees estimated to be approximately 2,500€ per share, plus a reserve fund of approximately 700€ is set aside for future replacement of furnishings.
- Intercom entry system on the principal doors of the Place des Vosges
- Rez-de-chausée (ground floor) access at the back of the second courtyard
- Bright—both north and east-facing glass façade overlooking a courtyard with views of the Hotel de Sully dating back to the 17th-century
- Private landline with answering machine and three phones distributed throughout the apartment, with free long-distance service to 100 countries, including US and Canada
- Locked storage unit for every owner in adjacent “garage” owned by the homeowner association
- Wine cellar accessible from the Second Bedroom
- Electricity, heat, telephone, and WiFi/Internet included
- Smoke and pet-free
- Special website for owners’ communications
Winner of the 2012 OPP (Overseas Property Professional) Bronze Award for excellence in the Fractional development category.