Spacious Belle Époque on the Mediterranean
Location:97 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice
Spacious Belle Époque on the Mediterranean, Nice Old Town
97 Quai des États-Unis, Nice
This is no ordinary property in Nice–the kind you find once in a lifetime.
Located at 97 Quai des Etats-Unis in Nice, south-facing directly on the sea, just open the French doors, see the beautiful aqua water of the Mediterranean, hear the crashing of waves and the occasional laughter.
To the North, you have the cityscape of Nice and the Swiss Alps from the large, luminous windows. Open these doors and you hear the church bell counting off the day.
With both sides open, a gentle Mediterranean breeze perfectly cools your day. At night, close the doors and roller-shutters to enjoy peace and quiet.
The Belle Époque building in which it is located, facing the sea on the famous Quai des Etats-Unis, was commissioned in 1915 by the Countess Aghemo de Perno under the direction of the Architect François Aubert. The residence sits in a privileged location with only a one-way street between the residence and the beach, and with the old town and Cours Saleya just behind it. This is the very heart of Nice with some of the most beautiful spots in the city nearby, the Cours Saleya and Old Town is just at your toes as is the Baie des Anges, Château Hill, the Promenade des Anglais, and the Old Port.
The apartment is a spacious 180 square meters (1937.5 square feet) on the 5th floor (with lift) made up of six rooms that include an open concept salon and kitchen dining area, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a nursery/office, a balcony, underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout.
The apartment occupies the entire floor and offers breathtaking views of the sea, mountains, and rooftops of old Nice. There are three decorative fireplaces and four air conditioning zones. The floors are also heated for winter comfort.
Very recently renovated throughout, the finishes are all of the highest quality.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen with open balcony to the sea
- Main bedroom suite with sea view and direct access to the balcony, a decorative fireplace, dressing, a large bathroom with a double shower, a double washbasin, and separate toilet
- Bedroom with a Murphy bed, bathroom with tub, basin, and toilet
- Bedroom with bathroom with shower, double basin, and toilet
- Bedroom/study with Murphy bed and decorative fireplace
- Boudoir/office or nursery
- Independent bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry room
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Heated flooring
- Parquet and marble flooring
- Custom cabinetry and wainscotting throughout
Asking Price: 3,690,000€ agency commissions included
Contact Listing Agent: Jennifer Parrette, Adrian Leeds Group at [email protected]
+33 6 01 28 31 31.