Escape to France 101—Join a Group Consultation for One-Third the Price
Everyone seems to want to Escape to France…and I can understand why.
France has so much to offer, especially for those who are in a position to work remotely, or about to retire, or who are retired, and want to change their lives for the better.
I warn you now. If you move to France, you will never go back!
First off, you can’t really ever go in reverse and besides, you will never want to give up your new and improved French lifestyle. Consider what you get with France:
• Beauty, culture, diversity, lifestyle. . .no one argues this.
• Security—excellent and inexpensive health care, plus employment and retirement benefits. Did you know that you have the right to health care at no cost after living in France for 90 days with benefits that pay up to 70 percent? Healthcare costs are about one-tenth of what they are in the US and the quality of care is excellent (WHO ranks France #1 in best healthcare in the world).
• Education—high-quality free education is available for both children and adults. Can you imagine not having to save $50,000 a year (more or less) for your children’s college education?!
• Infrastructure—excellent transportation systems, sophisticated and inexpensive communications systems. This means that in many French cities, you won’t need to own and operate a car! And you can travel easily and inexpensively all over France and Europe by train, or plane and sometimes by boat!
• Some taxes are higher (income)…some taxes are lower (property)…but you get more for your money, no matter how you look at it. There are fewer rich, fewer poor, and a larger middle-class—France offers a bigger safety net. And if you didn’t already know this, you are not taxed in France on your retirement income or investment dividends!
I could go on and on and on, but I won’t. We’ve had so much interest from North Americans wanting to “Escape to France” that I’m running out of consultation time. So we’ve put together two Group Consultation Sessions designed for a small group of participants (of no more than six) in which you can participate at the bargain price of 130€ (or $130 USD, a personal consultation is three times that)!
Here’s your chance to gain valuable insights on everything you need to know about living, investing, and working in France in an intimate group setting. You will benefit from the personal interaction, not only with me, but with the others on Zoom! You will have your questions answered and meet others who may share your same dream—an immediate way of making fast friends.
This is an unique opportunity not to be missed! Choose your best date and sign up now!
ESCAPE TO FRANCE 101
• Tuesday, October 4, 2022
• Friday, October 7, 2022
• Minimum 3, Maximum 6 Participants with Adrian Leeds on Zoom
• 5 p.m. CET*, 11 a.m. EST**
• 90 minutes for 130€ (or $130 USD)
*Central European Time (France) **Eastern Standard Time (US)
Register now and choose your date!
Upon receipt of your completed form and payment, you will be formally registered and will receive your Zoom instructions by email.
We look forward to chatting with you on Zoom!
A la prochaine…
The Adrian Leeds Group®
P.S. Prefer a one-on-one conversation with me? Your consultation can be arranged in person, by phone or video conference. Contact us here for more information.
P.P.S. I invite you to watch the new feature-length documentary that follows acclaimed French artist JR around the globe as he builds some of his most monumental projects, challenging perspectives and uniting communities through his thought-provoking work…PAPER & GLUE. I had the privilege of being one of the many volunteers to help paste JR’s paper on the “parvis” of Le Louvre and experience the feeling of coming together for just this one artistic endeavor. There are no words to describe his amazing fearlessness and power to unite the world. This documentary is a MUST-SEE. Watch the trailer here, look for it on Peacock in the US and coming soon to Canal+ in France.