La Résidence Luxembourg…a Share Could Become Yours!
Wouldn’t it just be perfect to spend four weeks a year in Paris, within steps of the Luxembourg Gardens, in your own “pied-à-terre,” with barely lifting a finger to make that happen?
Yes, it does sound too good to be true, but it is not only possible, it’s doable…and doable NOW. We’ve been given the distinct pleasure of offering, exclusive to our readers, a four-week ownership share in the “Résidence Luxembourg”—a large and spacious one-bedroom apartment on rue Cujas (in the 5th arrondissement) and a “seasoned” Fractional Ownership Property in Paris. (By “seasoned,” I mean that this property has had 13 happy owners for many years and therefore runs like a well-oiled machine.)
It’s an opportunity to own a fraction of a property and enjoy the benefits of a dream home in France without the hassle of single-home ownership. Fractional Ownership is a hybrid of direct ownership and time-sharing, combining the best elements of both. Ownership brings together a few individuals in a single property with shared usage and shared expenses. Owners can have their own piece of Paris and have peace of mind. You’ll enjoy your Paris apartment to the fullest, without the worries of day-to-day hassles of upkeep. Your property manager handles the management, maintenance and administrative details for you, and all costs are shared.
Open, spacious and sunny on the third floor (European, 4th U.S.) with a lift (!!), the apartment is in a 19th-century stone building oozing with history and charm. Exquisitely comfortable, yet impeccably decorated in a tasteful blend of modern and traditional furnishings, the apartment has broad-plank solid oak floors, original artwork, and a wood-burning fireplace with a period marble mantelpiece. You and your guests may never wish to leave—although, all of Paris will be at your feet in this amazing central location.
Equipped with a highly efficient heating system (gas “chaudière” for never-ending hot water), air-conditioning for the warmest months, double-pane windows to insulate both sound and heating/cooling, a washer and dryer (stackable units), a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, large-capacity European refrigerator and freezer, oven and gas cook-top and kitchen and bath external air evacuation systems. The sofa in the living room conceals a truly superior queen-sized sofa bed with a thick, firm mattress for your guests. The sunlit bathroom is fitted with a full-length bathtub and shower, complemented by a heated towel rack and finished stone vanity. At the end of the day in the finely appointed bedroom, the high-quality mattress at 1.6 meters is several inches wider than an American queen-sized bed, and has been dressed in high thread-count luxury cotton linens. Facing a courtyard, you are assured of quiet nights and restful sleep.
The apartment is not only livable, but absolutely luxurious.
High-speed wireless Internet allows owners and their guests to roam the apartment with their own laptop computer. Cordless phones on a VOIP system provide seamless and free international and local calling. A flat screen Samsung television with cable and DVD player is in each room, and a high quality stereo with digital music docking capability complete the technical environment. As an owner, you will also appreciate the convenience of having your own locker to store personal belongings or that favorite case of wine, making the apartment seem even more like the “pied-à-terre” that you will call home.
Great transportation surrounds the apartment connecting you quickly and easily to all of Paris and beyond. The RER (regional train) direct to both airports (Charles de Gaulle and Orly) is just minutes away by foot, but the Métro lines 4 and 10 are just as close as are lots of local buses…but because the apartment is so central, you may enjoy Paris easily on foot.
If you’ve wanted to own your own Paris apartment in order to spend part of each year in Paris, this is the perfect solution. By sharing ownership with like-minded Paris lovers, you can have your dream Paris apartment with none of the hassles. By sharing your time with the other owners, carrying costs are covered for the entire year. This luxury Paris fractional apartment is an opportunity to own a charming and wonderfully renovated home in the heart of historic Paris, for a fraction of the cost and none of the hassle. Because you fully own your share, it can be passed on to your heirs or sold at any time.
- Furnished and turn-key with lovely views on an historic building, just a 3-minute walk from the Luxembourg Gardens
- Great security with a code to get into the front door and a glass door with a key to get access to the elevator. Located on the 3rd floor with only 5 floors in the building, not including the basement.
- Sleeps up to 4 people in approximately 58 square meters (630 square feet)
- Air-conditioning in the living room and bedroom, with double-pane, insulated windows throughout.
- Original art throughout, solid oak floors, texturized natural stone wall in the living room, kitchen backsplash mirrored over polished natural stone counter, custom painted kitchen cabinets with both stainless steel and matching cabinet appliance panels, black rails and grills on French windows.
- LIVING ROOM: Designer furniture with floor to ceiling silk curtains, sleeper sofa, a tablet computer, three chairs, a decorative antique marble mantelpiece and working wood-burning fireplace, bookshelves, TV, DVD player/radio, phone with access calling US for free, plus other countries, wall heaters.
- KITCHEN/DINING: refrigerator, four-burner gas stove top, multi-cook oven that does microwaving, convection, or regular baking, an Italian espresso maker with a fresh supply always of pods, an electric coffee pot, and a dishwasher, plus plenty of cabinets, silverware, dishes, glasses, wine glasses, cooking utensils and pots (High quality appliances, gourmet kitchen wares with fine china, crystal, silver-plate), a table for 4 with chairs.
- BEDROOM: Queen-sized bed with storage closet in bedroom, as well as two end tables, a chair and lamp for reading, a dresser, TV, air conditioning unit, phone with access to free calling to states, other countries.
- BATHROOM: Tub and shower with heated towel rack, toilet, storage space, equipped with all towels and a hair dryer.
- Stackable washer and dryer in a hallway closet with umbrellas, shopping cart, hangers for coats, room for storage.
- A locker in the basement for each resident.
The available usage weeks of this share are April 9 to 23 and November 5 to 19, 2021 (every year the second week of April and November), however, owners may trade weeks between them and this is a very amenable owner’s group! (Usage starts and ends on a Friday.)
Asking Price: 130,000€ (all fees included)
Annual Dues: Less than 2,000€ a year
Don’t wait too long before making your offer…we don’t expect the share to stay on the market for long! Contact us NOW!!!
Your request will be passed on to the owner to answer your questions and secure your purchase.
A la prochaine…
Adrian Leeds Group®
Adrian at the Luxembourg Gardens